Senator Ross is happy to help constituents with their state government needs. If a constituent is having an issue with any state agency, such as the Department of Unemployment Assistance, MassHealth, or the Registry of Motor Vehicles, Senator Ross’ office may be able to provide assistance.

To request aid, please contact Senator Ross’ office at (617) 722-1555 or Please provide your complete contact information and an explanation of the issue you are seeking assistance with. All constituents seeking aid will be asked to complete and return a privacy form. See below to view and print relevant forms.

Note: If a constituent is party to pending legislation and has already obtained legal representation, Senator Ross’ office will be unable to assist with the claim.


Privacy Act Authorization Form

MassHealth Permission to Share Information (PSI) Form

Comments are closed.